Why replace the Widex NANOCARE filters from a hearing aid?
It is good to replace the filter of your hearing aid on time. With this you guarantee a longer lifespan of your hearing aid. With the Widex NanoCare filters you prevent damage due to an excess of earwax. If the filters are not replaced in time, they become clogged in the long run.
Replace the Widex NanoCare filters in 6 steps
We are happy to help you replace the Widex filter. With this step by step explanation, it happened that way:
- Pack the hearing aid at the speaker.
- Draw the Dome with your thumb and forefinger. This makes the filter visible.
- Grab a black stick from the Widex NanoCare packaging.
- Push the side with the black end in the SPEAKER filter. Then pull it out again. The old filter is now deleted.
- Then push the white side of the stick in the speaker and then pull it out again. This automatically places the new filter in the speaker.
- Place the dome back and the device is ready for use!
[YouTube embed width = “560” height = “315” src = “https://www.youtube.com/embed/hn_qozcdaq4” frameBorder = “0” Allow = “Accelerometer; AutoPlay; Encrypted media; Gyroscope; Picture -in-Picture “Allowfullscreen]
How often the WideX NanoCare filters replaced?
The duration in which a filter must be replaced is dependence on the amount of cerumen (earwax) that a person creates. An excess of earwax ultimately results in clogging. As a result, the hearing aid will no longer work well enough. One person will have to replace the filters on a weekly basis, where others only need to do this monthly or annually.
If the hearing aid no longer works enough or even does nothing at all, there are often two reasons. For example, the batteries can be empty (most occurring) or the filters are clogged. When thebatteriesof your hearing aid still be good but you still experience problems, it is advisable to replace the filter of your hearing aid.