Replace Hearing Aid filters
Filters Hearing aid replaced difficult? No certainly not, but important! To guarantee a longer lifespan, it is important to replace the filters of a hearing aid on time. By replacing these filters, you prevent an excess of earwax (cerumen), so that the hearing aid would be clogged.
Replace Hearing Aid filters in 6 stepsReplacing hearing aid filters is fairly simple. Certainly with the short step-by-step plan below. In this we explain step by step how to replace the filters.
- Pack the hearing aid at the speaker.
- Draw the Dome with your thumb and forefinger. This makes the filter visible.
- Pack a black stick from the hearing aid filters packaging.
- Push the side with the black end in the SPEAKER filter. Then pull it out again. The old filter is now deleted.
- Then push the white side of the stick in the speaker and then pull it out again. This automatically places the new filter in the speaker.
- Place the dome back and the device is ready for use!