How does the Roger pen work
At the Phonak Roger Pen, the voice of the speaker is sent both wirelessly and directly to your ears. In addition, three elements are used: a hearing aid, Roger receiver and the pen. The microphone settings of this pin are automatically adjusted to the noise level and the speakers around you. As a result, 62% understand better in busy environments. The Roger pen can be linked with almost every hearing aids. Due to the Bluetooth function you can also easily create a link with a mobile phone.
When do you use the pen?
- during meetings
- in a busy restaurant / birthday / bridge
- during courses / following presentations
- at home or at work (workplace adjustment)
- in the car or on the bike
- at Mobile Telephoning & amp; Fixed telephone line
- for watching television
first try in the store?
Useful links for use